Monday, August 29, 2011

Renes Dream

September is 'The Giving & Receiving Month'

In September RENES DREAM will be celebrating its first anniversary!
As a thank you for all the ongoing support, I would like to give something
back into the Local community! At RENES DREAM I am re-naming
September: ‘The Giving and Receiving Month.’ Throughout September,
for every treatment given I shall be donating a percentage of the treatment
price to a local charity which I have decided will be: ‘Therapy for Oscar! ‘

I hope that you will all support me in this venture and when it is a success, I shall be holding this event twice a year, changing the local charity each time! Don’t keep this event to yourself, please tell your friends! All clients new and existing, as well as receiving a sense of well-being from a relaxing treatment will also be given a free gift as a Thank You for taking part in the‘ Giving and Receiving month!



Renes Dream

80 Oxclose Park View
Halfway
Sheffield
S20 8GQ


07956266738




  

No comments:

Post a Comment